The Sensor Pan Bracket (SPB) is an adapter, which allows you to mount a rangefinder sensor to a cforce mini motor to pan the rangefinder during a take by the use of your wireless-focus unit.
Natively it is designed for the Focusbug Cine RT, as this is currently the state-of-the-art rangefinder on the market, but by the use of an intermediate adapter, the CineTape, UDM and others can be mounted. Additionally, quick locks of various kinds can be attached to the SPB.
It is made of milled and anodized aluminium, to keep the weight to a minimum, but provide more stability, than a 3D print would.
To limit the range of the SPB and provides hard stops for calibration, insert the M3 socket screws into the base’s slotted ring and fix them in the desired position with the M3 lock nuts. It designed to that the socket heads will act as hard stops by touching upon the motor housing. This way, you’ll get a constant range, when your remote focus demands recalibration after a reboot, etc.
The Sensor Pan Bracket (SPB) can be mounted according to your preferences, with a large number of additional parts.
We offer a broad selection of items which will be displayed as "Related Products" underneath this description.
To be able to tilt the SPB setup manually in an additional axis we recommend the Shape Swivel Rod Clamp. But also fixed 90 degree 15 mm Rodclamps are available.
The SPB comes with various screws:
- 4x short M3 screws to mount the Focusbug Cine RT Sensor directly (basically the same as provided by Focusbug, just black)
- 4x long M3 screws with nuts for the hardstops (you will only need 2 for daily use, the others are spare)
- 1x M5 flanged socket screw and a plastic washer to mount the SPB to the Cforce Mini Motor.
- 1x 1/4" lens head screw to mount accessories like our Compact brackets for ARRI UDM & Cinetape Senors to the SPB.
- 1x 1/4" head screw to give you more options
*Cforcemotor and Rangefindersystem not included
Please find a detailed description how to attach the sensor below. - SPB Manual -